Sunday, December 9, 2018

Beaches for days....

 Getting away from the hustle and bustle I call life was great for me. To be able to spend time on something as simple as finding shells that made me smile and picking up trash that made me sad about how people treat our world, was really good for me deep in my soul. All along the beach were bins with lids that said bags inside. We checked it out and grabbed the yellow bag in the picture and proceeded to pick up trash on every walk. Large sharp pieces of a broken bottle, small ziplock bags from drug deals, and way too many straws. We felt great to do something good for the world. I wish I could do that on the beach every morning after meditating. I do believe I will continue walking with a bag for trash any time I do walk around town, however. Living in the beach isn’t our future but we will take it as often as we can and continue caring for our world.
Days one and two....overcast along with the cold. Guess that’s our version of a season!  Regardless....excellent beach getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment